Sunday, February 7, 2010

4th Virginia winter meeting

Hi Everybody!! Tom has asked me to pass along to you that our meeting will be on Saturday, February 27 at 3:30pm. We'll meet at Al O's house and go out to dinner afterward. For anyone who needs the address--contact me, Tommy, or Al.

Also--wanted to pass along this info that I learned tonight: In response to the Bulletin Board being yanked off the N-SSA website--there is now a New England Region Facebook page set up. I went on and joined--looks like everyone has a new place to keep in touch--and of course make fun of each other!!

I'm sure a lot of people don't know how to do Facebook--but it's really easy and anyone can do it. Go to Facebook.com and follow the simple steps. It's really easy to find friends and post photos and things. Just click around and see what stuff is--you can't mess it up. Let me know if you need any help.

See you soon!

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment